When you are trying to move jobs or import into Higher regions such as Quality control, User Testing and Integration regions and you receive the following error:
Below are the possible items that might corrupt the jobs
- Full disk space in the /tmp UVTEMP directory or the DataStage project directory.
- A 32-bit hash file becomes larger than 2GB
- Power outages of the server
- System crashes
- Rebooting the server while a job is running
- Virus scan locked the RT file running while job is running
- Backup running while job is running
- Failures on the system
To find out whether the Job is corrupted or not – please use below steps
- Log on to DataStage Administrator client
- In the projects tab, select the corrupted project
- Click Command
- Issue the following command: LIST <FILENAME> F1 DET.SUP
If the file is corrupted you receive an error message else the job is not corrupted you can see some number that indicates the number of records in the file and if we see that the file RT_SC file is corrupted you can re-create the job.